Current Podcast

Saturday, December 10, 2005

How to download my podcast!!!

They are two ways to download my podcast.

1) This is the easiest way. Check my blog for the most recent podcasts. Then click on the link provided and they will download automatically. If you subscribe to my blog via email you will be notified when a new podcast is posted.

2) The second way is to download an RSS reader and paste my feed address (it’s listed below or click on Subscribe to The Gay Experience located on top of the page). I have provided an easy way to download an RSS reader. Just click on the images below (one for Windows and one for Mac). The links are also located on the left side of the blog.

My Feed address is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thegayexperience


Download for windows



Download for windows





No comments: